Baxter of California, best grooming products for men, best new fragrances for men, biotherm homme eye shot, dark circles, dating, ear hair, eye bags, eyebrow trimmer, fragrance review, gadgets for men, hot date, hydro salve, ironing, kissable, lip balm, lips, male grooming tips, nasal hair, philips azur iron, powetools, review, tired eyes, trimmer, Valentine's Day, wahl, Wahl tripple head trimmer, YSL M7 Oud Absolu
Whether you’re planning something special for Valentine’s Day or hoping for a hot date at any other time, the little grooming details matter. Here are five products I rate that’ll have you ship-shape for dating success in no time. Alas, whilst I can provide grooming advice, finding a willing partner is your part I’m afraid.
1. Wahl Tripple Head Trimmer. Nothing lets a man down like ear and nose hair or errant eyebrows so deal with all three with this nifty battery-operated trimmer which has heads for all three (including an eyebrow comb guide that spares you painful plucking).
2. Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu. My new favourite fragrance this slightly reworked-version of M7 is dense, woody and supremely sexy and though some fans of the original version complain it’s not as good, I think it’s better. When I wear it I’m irresistible (in my mind anyway).
3. Philips Azur powertool iron. Let me be clear about this: I hate ironing. So much so that I’d rather sit and flick through a bumper issue of Hello! magazine dedicated to Kate Middleton (yes, that much). In fact, I’m famous for only ironing the bits of shirts that show. Mark my words, though, prospective partners notice details like badly ironed cuffs and collars. Marketed as the ‘man iron’ – presumably because it’s sleek and black and tough as nails – this is the first first iron I’ve used that actually makes ironing a (sort of) pleasure. Looks the biz too doesn’t it?
4. Biotherm Homme high Recharge Eye Shot. If you’re on a date with someone chances are your eyes are going to be the focus of their attention. So the last thing you want is for the skin around them to look tired and puffy. This powerful anti-fatigue eye treatment, with its three rollerball delivery system, is the perfect antidote.
5. Baxter of California Hydro Salve. If you want to get kissed you at need lips that are kissable right? This balm, packed with skin-conditioning vitamins is the perfect way to keep your smackers soft and ensure some tonsil tennis.
Have fun y’all!